Elegant and Fun cards with Femina Paper Pack

11:00 am Priya 2 Comments

Hi All!
This is Priya here. I hope you all enjoyed all the fun games Papericious team hosted for it's 2nd Birthday Celebrations! 
Today I am here to share 2 cards I made using Femina Paper Pack. This is the first paper pack with gold foil. And believe me it's just perfect. I really liked the color combination. I really liked the fact that the paper pack is filled with some elegant as well as some fun designs.
I have made 2 cards using this pack and I totally loved working with these papers. I also used the sturdy cardstock that comes in the pack to create base of my cards.
Card 1 : Elegant Thinking of you card

This is 7x5 inches card. I kept this card simple as the colors and patterns speaks for itself. I used stripped and a chevron pattern paper to make a contrasting background.
I then fussy cut the beautiful flowers from the die cut sheet and adhered some glitter enamel dots.
Here is a closeup of the flowers. Aren't these pretty?

Card 2 : Fun stepper birthday card 
This is again a 7x5 inches 3 stepper card. The Femina paper pack have some very cute hot air ballon diecut images. So I thought to make a fun fold card.  I took 3 different pattern papers from the pack and diecut at different length using clouds die from MFT to create a scene of flying hot air balloons into the clouds over Eiffel Tower. Isn't it fun?
Here is a side view of the stepper. To create the stepper, I took 5x9 piece of cardstock and scored at 1, 2, 3.5, 5 and 7 inches and fold it in a zig zag fashion.
I also wanted to show this cute Eiffel Tower and the ribbon banners that comes in the diecut sheet to Femina paper pack. For the sentiment, since acrylic stamps can be flexed a little, I took a little Happy birthday acrylic stamp and bend it little to fit in the banner.
I hope you liked these cards I made using Papericious pack. Don't forget to join us at Papericious April Challenge - Add Shaker Element.
Products Used :  Femina Paper Pack


Thanks for coming over. Have a lovely day!
Priya

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Love the clever combo of papers for designing, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and gorgeous papers :) love it!!

    ReplyDelete