Tutorial page "Together" by niniscrap

12:00 pm Niniscrap 4 Comments

Hello everyone,

I am back on the blog for you are my new page and its tutorial
A stepper easy to achieve with a single printed sheet and a bazzil. Full effect.



Let's go:

Step 1:
- Take a sheet bazzil you find in the city pack at the end of the article, as well as a printed paper.
- Torn a portion of the printed sheet and the paste at the top of bazzil


Step 2 and 3
- Apply gesso on the entire surface.
- Coming up with your stencil and modeling paste, on the corner of your page



Step 4 and 5
- We will process the embellishments of the page ...
Placed a gauze on your page.
- Cut the rest of your printed paper matted to your photo.
Crumpled this one.
Stuck your photo



step 6
- Place your embellishments, here you have flowers and chipboard. and sewing thread to give texture to your page.


step 7

- It's time for the media. Here I started with gold acrylic, diluted with water and pure.
- I also colorized some flowers with my acrylic




step 8
- We will go to the blue ink out the color of the printed paper.
Apply here and there do not forget a few drops on EVERY side embellishments




step 9
- We now placed sequins and some beads



Your page is completed





used collection


Feel free to leave me a comment so I can come your comment sheaves
big kiss





You Might Also Like

4 comments: